Staunton HVAC Services
Our Company Brings the Most Comfort to Your Harrisonburg Home!
All-Temp Heating & Cooling, LLC’s Staunton HVAC contractors keep your heating and air conditioning systems operating efficiently. We also promote better indoor air quality and can show you how to lower your utility bills through optimizing your systems.
Our Staunton HVAC service technicians only use top quality equipment and we strive to always provide the most cost-effective services by lowering our overhead and making sure our work fits our customers’ budgets. We service all makes and model of air conditioners and heating equipment!
Check out our testimonials to see how we exceed our customers’ expectations with our HVAC services in Staunton.
Comprehensive Heating & AC Services for Every Need
- Maintenance – We offer an Energy Saving Maintenance Agreement that includes twice-a-year service and cleaning. If any issues are found, we can recommend the best way to correct them. When you become a maintenance agreement customer, you will receive 10% off any parts and labor charges
- Repair– Restore your geothermal, natural gas, liquid petroleum gas, and oil furnaces, as well as heat pumps with our services. We offer same-day service that includes diagnostic and repairs. To save you money, we waive the diagnostic fee when we fix your system.
- Installation– At All-Temp Heating & Cooling, LLC, our Staunton HVAC technicians install, add, and retrofit using TRANE™ and other brands that you request. To make your environment more comfortable, we can add air conditioning or a heat pump to existing furnace systems. We also install Ductless heating and cooling systems that not only heat and cool but dehumidify while plasma air cleaners make air quality healthier.
- Indoor Air Quality – Protect your family against diseases with our indoor air quality services that include mold testing. We also sell and install UV lights that detect and kill airborne influenza, SARS, Norwalk, H1N1, and MRSA. In addition, we install duct-mounted humidifiers and dehumidifiers that adjust to the ideal humidity level.
- Energy Efficiency – We can find out if your home is leaking energy with a thermographic scan that shows us hot or cold air coming into the home. This method assures that energy is being controlled efficiency. Contact us now to request an energy audit that corrects any problems and saves you money.
- Small Commercial HVAC – In addition to our trusted residential HVAC services in Staunton, we also provide repairs, new installations, and maintenance for small business heating and cooling systems. Be sure to also ask about system adjustments, humidity control, and air quality service!
Our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives high-quality and reliable service. Call us today at (540) 712-8902 to schedule your free initial consultation. Our team serves clients throughout Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Fishersville, and Staunton!
Why Do Our Customers Become Lifelong Customers?
Offer the Most Modern Systems and Technologies
Champion, Bryant, Amana, and Carrier Dealer
NATE Certified Service & Installation Company
Dedication to Excellence on Services & Installation
After-Hour Service Calls for Emergencies
Affordable Financing Options on Qualifying Systems & Repairs
Request Your Service
To get in touch with us, fill out the form below or call us at (540) 712-8902 today!
Friendly service, they even call and remind you when it’s time for seasonal maintenance!
Great company. Had a system installed 3 years ago. Still functions perfectly. Friendly service, they even call and remind you when it’s time for seasonal maintenance!!
They met and exceeded my expectations
Matt, Charlie and all the guys of All Temp Heating and Cooling are amazing!! They met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality system.
Great company, people, and workmanship.
Last year, 2016, we had Matt price out a Mitsubishi split unit heat pump for our four season porch and lower level area. The installation was done on time the area was clean when finished. This year, our main A/C unit froze up, it was a refrigerant leak. We called All-Temp around noon to have it recharged, and to have a price to replace the whole system. Their service technician was over that afternoon, and Forrest came the next day to give us an estimate. The install was done and when they were finished, the area was clean and neat. This week we had them put a wireless thermostat on the porch Mitsubishi unit. We would highly recommend them very for any HVAC work.
Replace 18 year old furnace
Called All-Temp when my furnace quit working. They came quickly and assessed the problem which was a cracked heat ex-changer. Before they left the house a new replacement furnace was ordered and a scheduled date for installation. Only took them 3 days to secure the new furnace and completely install the unit. In the process there were 5 of their employees involved in the installation. They were all very professional and very efficient and made sure we understood what they were saying. I would recommend them to anyone in need of HVAC work.
Better response and interaction than larger competitors.
Very pleased with new installation and courteous knowledgeable personnel. Job was more involved than originally anticipated and installation team did not leave until everything was working to company standards.
Best experience in years
The inspection of my cooling issue lead to a change in what I needed. The professional took into consideration, my windows, skylights and not only the sq. Footage but the overall space. He gave details as to his recommendations and stayed true to his commitments. The installation was professional and people were very nice. I will use them for any a/c needs I have in the future including air maintenance.
Installation is is done very well with attention to details
We have owned our home since new, 2000. Always had an issue with the heating/AC system. contacted All Temp for a free evaluation. Matt came out in a few days and took the time to design a system that works. Installation is is done very well with attention to details. Highly recommend All Temp.
Quote was right on
I can only say one word about all temp professional and the team did a great job both in service and clean up job. I also gave my brother-in-law who might need a new system to contact you. Thanks again.
Prompt, courteous and professional. A pleasure to deal with
Great company to work with. They show up on time , do what they said they would do for the price they said they would . A + in my book
I want to thank Mike for his excellent service in repairing my 70 plus year old boiler. Have used your services since moving here in 2011 and have been pleased with results. Tell DJ to give mike a big Kudo! The man does your business proud!!!!!