Professional Heating & Air Conditioning Services
You and your family should always feel cozy and comfortable in your own home. At All-Temp Heating & Cooling in Waynesboro, Virginia, we proudly offer high-quality HVAC services to make certain your home is always at your desired temperature. You can come to us for residential HVAC system jobs, or for in-depth work on small commercial HVAC systems. No matter the service you need from us, you can rest easy knowing it will be delivered at a competitive price.
Trusted HVAC Installations, Replacements & Repairs
Your house is going to get far too warm for comfort in the summer if your air conditioner is malfunctioning. On the other hand, a Waynesboro winter can get bitingly cold, especially in the middle of the night. You need your heater to be running efficiently. Get our Waynesboro HVAC techs on the job today to take care of any issues and defects your system might be experiencing, whether it’s for your air conditioner or heating.
Check out some of our most popular services:
- Maintenance: With regular maintenance, your HVAC system can be keep up-to-speed all year round, and the chances of a major defect occurring will be minimized. In the long run, routine maintenance work can save you big by preventing expensive repairs or replacements.
- Repair: Not all defects or regular wear-and-tear to an HVAC system can be predicted or prevented. When a repair is needed, you can trust in our Waynesboro crew to be there in a hurry.
- Installation: Upgrade your home with a new HVAC system installation. You will enjoy the increased efficiency of your system, and the higher sell value of your home if you ever decide to move.
- Indoor air quality testing: For clients who always feel stuffy in their own homes, we recommend indoor air quality testing services. We can find the right way to improve air quality in your house by eliminating allergens, dust, and so forth in your HVAC system.
- Energy efficiency: Expensive energy utility bills can be brutal. Lessen them by improving the energy efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Duct sealing: Do your ducts have leaks in them, making your entire HVAC system less efficient? We can seal them!
Let our Waynesboro heating and cooling technicians help keep you comfortable year round with these HVAC services!
Signs You Need AC Repair in Waynesboro, VA
Even the highest-quality AC will need repairs at some point. If that time has come for you, give All-Temp a call. Our Waynesboro AC repair technicians service all types of cooling systems from a range of brands. We also offer air conditioner replacement services if your AC is old and has given out completely. We can help you choose the perfect air conditioning unit to fit your needs, improve efficiency, and save you money on your energy bill.
Call to schedule your AC repair service if:
- Your AC is leaking
- Your AC is making strange noises
- Your AC frequently turns on and off
- Your AC won’t turn on or is blowing warm air
Your Local Waynesboro Heating Repair Team
Looking for a heating repair team you can trust? The name to remember in Waynesboro is All-Temp. We service all types of residential and small commercial heating systems, including gas boilers, oil boilers, natural gas furnaces, heat pumps, and hybrid systems. From filter changes and annual heating maintenance to complete heating system installations, we can handle all of your needs. We’ve been trusted for more than a decade and take pride in building lasting customer relationships.
Preventative HVAC Maintenance in Waynesboro
You can increase the lifespan of all your heating and air conditioning system by scheduling routine inspections and preventative maintenance services. Proper maintenance by our team of trusted professionals catches issues (if there are any) early on and addresses them before they get worse. Give us a call to schedule routine maintenance and prevent premature breakdowns of your air conditioner, heater, or furnace.
HVAC Near Me: Choose All-Temp Heating & Cooling in Waynesboro
As a local heating and air conditioning company, we pride ourselves on providing great service with an honest heart and being a resource Waynesboro residents can depend on with their questions or concerns.
We are the #1 choice for the following Waynesboro heating & air conditioning services because of our:
- Respectful and attentive technicians: Every team member here at All-Temp is passionate about delivering high quality work and enjoys helping others. You will enjoy our friendly and helpful demeanor and remember the experience.
- Budget-friendly pricing and financing options: Everyone should have the best indoor air quality and HVAC in Waynesboro. We want everyone to access heating, cooling, and air quality services for their health, safety, and well-being, so we offer flexible payment and financing options.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: We aren’t comfortable until you are. At All-Temp, we will work until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent work, and want to make sure that you and your family are comfortable.
The choice is clear for a trusted AC repair and installation company in Waynesboro, VA. Request our services via our easy online form or call All-Temp Heating & Cooling at (540) 712-8902 for AC and heating service. Count on us to improve your indoor comfort in Waynesboro.
Friendly, Knowledgeable Professionals are a Phone Call Away
All-Temp Heating & Cooling is proud to be a company that improves the lives of our friends, neighbors, and community members through trustworthy and fairly priced HVAC services in Waynesboro. Everyone who calls (540) 712-8902 is treated with respect, and their HVAC problems are met with urgency. Through our dedication to excellence, we have become the friendliest face in Virginia’s HVAC industry! We look forward to seeing how we can help you with heating and air conditioning in Waynesboro, VA.
$35 off any HVAC repair
Only on repairs over $299. Cannot be combined with other offers. Cannot be used towards diagnostic fee. Customer must mention this special when scheduling repair.
Request Your Service
To get in touch with us, fill out the form below or call us at (540) 712-8902 today!
"*" indicates required fields
Friendly service, they even call and remind you when it’s time for seasonal maintenance!
Great company. Had a system installed 3 years ago. Still functions perfectly. Friendly service, they even call and remind you when it’s time for seasonal maintenance!!
They met and exceeded my expectations
Matt, Charlie and all the guys of All Temp Heating and Cooling are amazing!! They met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality system.
Great company, people, and workmanship.
Last year, 2016, we had Matt price out a Mitsubishi split unit heat pump for our four season porch and lower level area. The installation was done on time the area was clean when finished. This year, our main A/C unit froze up, it was a refrigerant leak. We called All-Temp around noon to have it recharged, and to have a price to replace the whole system. Their service technician was over that afternoon, and Forrest came the next day to give us an estimate. The install was done and when they were finished, the area was clean and neat. This week we had them put a wireless thermostat on the porch Mitsubishi unit. We would highly recommend them very for any HVAC work.
Replace 18 year old furnace
Called All-Temp when my furnace quit working. They came quickly and assessed the problem which was a cracked heat ex-changer. Before they left the house a new replacement furnace was ordered and a scheduled date for installation. Only took them 3 days to secure the new furnace and completely install the unit. In the process there were 5 of their employees involved in the installation. They were all very professional and very efficient and made sure we understood what they were saying. I would recommend them to anyone in need of HVAC work.
Better response and interaction than larger competitors.
Very pleased with new installation and courteous knowledgeable personnel. Job was more involved than originally anticipated and installation team did not leave until everything was working to company standards.
Best experience in years
The inspection of my cooling issue lead to a change in what I needed. The professional took into consideration, my windows, skylights and not only the sq. Footage but the overall space. He gave details as to his recommendations and stayed true to his commitments. The installation was professional and people were very nice. I will use them for any a/c needs I have in the future including air maintenance.
Installation is is done very well with attention to details
We have owned our home since new, 2000. Always had an issue with the heating/AC system. contacted All Temp for a free evaluation. Matt came out in a few days and took the time to design a system that works. Installation is is done very well with attention to details. Highly recommend All Temp.
Quote was right on
I can only say one word about all temp professional and the team did a great job both in service and clean up job. I also gave my brother-in-law who might need a new system to contact you. Thanks again.
Prompt, courteous and professional. A pleasure to deal with
Great company to work with. They show up on time , do what they said they would do for the price they said they would . A + in my book
I want to thank Mike for his excellent service in repairing my 70 plus year old boiler. Have used your services since moving here in 2011 and have been pleased with results. Tell DJ to give mike a big Kudo! The man does your business proud!!!!!